1a Oct 15 - Sea to Sky Poster
Welcome to the Ocean Depths to Tree Tops Youth Nature Program!
Before the start of the program on October 15th, please print or draw yourself a similar sea to sky poster outline to fill in through the program!
We will be adding to the ecosystems by drawing, painting, collaging etc. in your activity for the first week as well as through the weeks to come!
If printing: You may print either the four page format (big) or the one page format (small).
- Four page format:
- This will provide you with four 8.5" x 11" pages for you to tape together into a larger poster.
- Open "Sea to Sky Poster - four page".
- Set print settings to "fit to page". (All printers are a bit different, so use print view to check what looks best for yours!)
- Tape, staple, glue etc. the pages together creating the large poster outlining the ecosystems we will be discovering over the course of the program!
One page format:
- This will provide you with a single 8.5" x 11" page.
- Open "Sea to Sky Poster - one page".
- Set print settings to "tile" if an option. (All printers are a bit different, so use print view to check what looks best for yours! Your normal settings may work best for yours!)
- You could tape, staple etc. your poster to construction paper to make it more rigid if you would like.
- Take a look at the "Sea to Sky Poster - one page".
- Plan out your design.
- Make sure that you have included spaces for all the ecosystems that will be covered. These include: deep ocean, pelagic ocean, intertidal/beach/rocky shoreline, eelgrass/estuary, as well as sky, tree(s), stream/river and at least one open area of land.
- Draw your outline on your paper of choice or even on a tablet app.
Continue to 1b Oct 15 - ID & Observation Walk »
Daphne Austin Resource: 205.8 days ago