Will I Survive?
Animals have incredible adaptations to help them survive in their environment. Can you identify which adaptation these animals use?
Take the I Will Survive! quiz to test your knowledge about animal adaptions.
Once you have made a submitted the quiz, your badge will appear the next time you log-in!
Curricular links that may be supported through the use of this activity. This activity could be transferred to a matching game or a way to review knowledge gained in this section
Science K: Plants and animals have observable features.
Science 1: Living things have features and behaviours that help them survive in their environment.
Science 3: Living things are diverse, can be grouped, and interact in their ecosystems.
Questioning and Predicting
- Demonstrate curiosity about the natural world
- Observe objects and events in familiar contexts
Predicting and Conducting
- Suggest ways to plan and conduct an inquiry to find answers to their questions
- Make observations about living and non-living things in the local environment
Processing and Analyzing Data and Information
- Experience and interpret the local environment (compare and contrast)
- Make simple inferences based on their results and prior knowledge
- Identify some simple environmental implications of their and others’ actions
- basic needs of plants and animal
- Behavioural Adaptations of animals
- classification of living and non-living things
- Biodiversity compared to the local environment
Continue to Oceans and Human Connections »