Running in tandem with National Dialogue, these workshops are aimed at developing relevant skills and promoting community within the Ocean Bridge Program. Available to all participants, these sessions are optional and driven by participant interest. If you have any sessions that you would like to facilitate or help organize, please reach out to your staff point of contact for next steps.
- Develop relevant skills to help participants succeed during and after the Ocean Bridge program
- Provide opportunities for participants from across the country to engage with each other.
Community Building Events
- July - Game night
- September 29th - Learning Journey Storytelling
Skill Building Workshops
- September 27th - How to write blogs and traditional media releases
- October 13th - Social media and art as activism
- November 3rd - Grant writing 101
- November 15th - Post-production tips & tricks for photography and cinematograph
- November 22th - Developing a digital media strategy
- December 13th - Government relations: How to engage with policy makers
- January 10th - Storytelling (intersection of cinema and conservation)
- January 24th - Fundraising 101
Continue to July - Game Night »