2020 - Haida Gwaii
As the Ocean Bridge team, you will contribute to the health of our Oceans by participating in a 10-day immersive learning journey delivering marine conservation service projects in Haida Gwaii. By living, working and reflecting as a team in an iconic natural setting, you develop social capital, respect for diversity and a heightened sense of responsibility and pride.
As a national team, Ocean Bridge - Pacific Cohort will:
- Spend time leading up to the journey identifying and planning service project(s).
- Engage in Indigenous-led stewardship and service projects.
- Live together in Haida Gwaii from May 22nd to Just 1st delivering ocean health service projects.
- Have a budget of $25,000 to support them in achieving their goals.
- Share their experience through social and media communications.
For more details, check out the what to expect page!
Continue to What to Expect in Haida Gwaii »