- Goal C
- Is your goal independent of all the other goals listed or is it interconnected?
Goal C is related to other goals such as goal D as if adequate and relevant information is available, people/citizens have more access to these information being more involved with the stewardship. It is also connected to Goal B as if people are more aware, they can reduce the production and consumption of resources. It is also related to Goal A through education as you can understand the reason why trying to keep a ecosystem approach is important because everything we do should be trying to mimic natural processes.
- If we can solve one of these goals nationally do we solve any other goals?
It is not possible to directly solve all the goals through just solving goal C but it can pave the way to solve the other goals because there is a more well rounded understanding of the environmental situation. We will help solve other goals through solving goal C as access of information will make us more aware.
- If these goals are category headings, are there sub-categories or mini-goals we could achieve in resolving the larger issues?
- School education programs
- Work place education programs
- Better recycling programs
- Energy awareness