1B. Pre-Conference Sept 27 - Plastic Mockumentary
The human relationship with plastics is a multi-sided problem and one that we are still trying to understand. In this activity we will begin to explore our relationship with plastics and the positive and negative impacts they have on our lives.
1) Watch the Plastic Mockumentary;
2) After watching the mockumentary, discuss independently or in groups (of 2 or 3), the following questions:
- How do you view plastic?
- What are the positives of plastics?
- What are the negatives of plastics?
- Is there a feasible solution Canada can make towards making an impact on the plastic problem?
4) Post your group's or personal thoughts in the form of a blog (Please format discussion titles as follows; Activity Number: Blog Title, Your city, and your name(s)). Afterwards, check back and comment on at least 2 other blog posts.
Blog posts and comments you post are what will be used in the final paper! Be are clear, respectful and engaged in your responses as well as while commenting on others. Don't forget to ask questions!
Continue to 1C. Pre-Conference Sept 27 - Finding Your Shoreline »